Version 6.7 of JavaCPC brings the following changes:
- Improved emulation of CRTC types 0 and 1
- Added JavaCPC Paint, a utility to draw directly into the emulated CPC screen that can also load and convert JPG, BMP, PNG and GIF format images on the fly.
- Added realtime clock
- Added performance observer to avoid low performance / bad synchronisation
- CPC RAM can be dumped directly into the hex editor
- Improved YM player, including support for LZH compressed YM files
- The usual collection of minor bugfixes and improvements
CRTC registers 6 and 8 are now fully emulated, allowing several more advanced demo effects to be properly displayed in JavaCPC. Examples known to work now include “Not Dead“, “CPC Meuuuhting 2008” and ”Big’o'Full’o'Dem’o“.